"Discover How To Build Your Own Amazing Furniture With Our Free Furniture Plans!"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you’re interested in building your own furniture then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: H. Vander
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I love woodworking and would love to build my own furniture.” The truth is, I’m always on the internet looking for the latest secrets on how to make furniture for myself. That’s what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was "too good to be true" like most things are.
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on Henry Lionel Williams, one of the most well-known and respected woodworkers in recent history. I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work, ‘Make Your Own Furniture’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper. I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately, every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose.
After numerous emails I finally got him to mail me his copy.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Furniture Making Manuscripts Of All Time....
Even though it was first published in 1961, this book has the best furniture making information I have ever seen.
In the 7 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- How to set up shop. Learn how to organize your own workshop, that will allow you to build the most amazing furniture.
- The tools you’ll need to start making your own furniture. Discover what tools you’ll need to expertly make beautiful pieces of furniture for your home.
- How to choose the right kind of wood for your work. With so many different types of wood available, you’ll need to pick the right one for the job. You’ll be shown how to do this properly.
- What accessories you’ll need to construct the professional look of your furniture. The right accessory can make or break your project.
- Amazing tricks of the trade when it comes to ‘joining’. The right join can mean the difference to your furniture looking like a cheap import or a professionally designed masterpiece.
- How to work with various veneers. As an added extra, a veneer can finish off your work so that it really stands out amongst other lesser quality pieces.
- About the details of making furniture. In this section you’ll learn how to step-by-step create a piece from scratch. With these easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be making beautiful furniture in no-time-at-all.
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was obsessed with being able to make my own furniture) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish Henry Lionel Williams’s complete work on this website.
Making furniture is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Believe it or not, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to make a beautiful piece of furniture that you will take pride in showing off.
Are You Ready To Move Onto The Next Lesson? Click Here….